Membership is open to all who are interested in the development and advancement ofthe compliance profession. Whether you are new to the field or have a years of experience, your membership will provide the opportunity to elevate your knowledge and proficiency in this highly complex career and through our members site, foster strategic methods to improve the compliance environment in all jurisdictions.Why Join IACCS
IACCS is a member based professional association for compliance professionals. Your membership will give you exclusive access to the IACCS community and an opportunity to become a certified compliance specialist. The member area of this website is made available to all IACCS members in good standing.Who should pursue this certification?
- Compliance Officers
- Legal Profession
- Financial Services In-house Counsel
- Accounting Practitioners
- Fund Administrators
- Trust Advisors
The IACCS offers three levels of Membership: FOUNDING MEMBER, BASIC, and CORPORATE PARTNERBASIC MEMBERSHIP USD $325
ALL IACCS MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Special discounts to events, conferences, and educational courses.
- Compliance Job Postings
- Resource Library
- Member Directory
- Enrollment in the Certified Compliance Specialist (CCS) program
- Vendor Directory
For a limited time, we are offering a special opportunity to 200 individuals who wish to show their commitment and support to the goals of the IACCS. In addition to receiving 10% discount on the certification program, founding members will be eligible to become a member of the advisory board and participate in special working groups.Founding members will be recognized as such on the website and receive a specially designed lapel pin.
The one time yearly fee for a Founding membership is $500. All subsequent annual membership fees will be the same as the basic membership but you will enjoy your founding status indefinitely.
To be eligible for Founding Membership, you must have 5 years practical experience in financial services.CORPORATE PARTNER $2500
IACCS offers your firm an opportunity to demonstrate your commitment to regulatory compliance and good governance by providing membership with IACCS for up to 10 individuals within your organization.
By becoming an IACCS Corporate Partner, you will receive special discounts on course curriculum and training events in addition to saving on individual membership:
- Up to 10 individual memberships
- 25% discount on Course materials
- 25% discount on Examination Fee
- Participation in 4 free webinars and webcast with unlimited attendance
- Your logo and link to website as an IACCS Corporate Partner
Contact our Membership Team to Enroll as a Corporate Partner :email@example.com or call 345-623-1250MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
- Complete membership application form
- Sign and attach -Code of Ethics and Professional Standards
- Email completed application form and signed Code of Ethics andProfessional standards to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If applying for Founding membership, please include copy of CV
- Once payment has been received, we will mail your membership package within two weeks.
- Renewal memberships are due on the anniversary of your original application
IACCS does not allow for the refund of membership purchases unless there are exceptional circumstances. Where exceptional circumstances can be shown to exist, the pro rata amount of the membership fee not exceeding 6 months may be refunded at the discretion of the Membership Chair. You may cancel your IACCS membership at anytime, however IACCS does not provide refunds or credits for any partial-year subscription periods. Refunds on course materials once delivered are not eligible for refunds or credits.